To the members of the Organization of Triangles,
Happy summer! I hope you are all enjoying your first few weeks of your vacation. Congratulations to any of you who might have graduated. I hope you’re as excited as I am for Leadership Weekend 2014! Because of the dedication of your Junior Advisors and our State Director, this weekend will be one for the history books! Get ready for a Winter Wonderland! I have made up a packing list for you all to try and go by. While packing, keep in mind that we will only be there for three days and to not over pack. You will be roomed with three other girls in a cabin that has a bunk bed and a queen-sized bed. There is also a night table, a heater, and electricity in each cabin.
Obviously, this is not everything you can bring to LW, but it is a good start:
- Bedding (sheets, sleeping bag, pillows)
- Bath towel/wash cloth
- Plastic bag to pack wet towels and bathing suits for the ride home
- Shampoo/conditioner/body wash
- Small make up bag to bring your toiletries to the bathroom in
- Deodorant/toothpaste/toothbrush/any medications/other toiletries
- Hair brush/hair ties
- Flip-flops for the shower
- Cover up (for the Water Park and going back and forth to shower!)
- Beach towel for Water Park
- Flip-flops/water shoes for waterpark
- 3 different outfits (all though we might just need two outfits, you might want to have another outfit to change into after the Water Park!)
- Sweatshirt, sweatpants, jeans (it can get chilly!)
- Pajamas & slippers to walk to the bathroom in
- Bathing suits (some girls like to go into the lake at the campsite during free time, so be sure to have another to change into in case it doesn’t dry in time!)
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Extra spending money (lunch for Water Park, Triangle Grams, gift shop)
Please feel free to ask your Junior Advisor any questions you might have concerning Leadership Weekend.
I’m looking forward to a great weekend and making many memories with all of you!